We are building the most qualified team in the real estate industry. We recruit slowly and deliberately. Let's see if we are a good fit.
Our goal is to build the most qualified team in the real estate industry, as determined by education and subject area mastery.
Real Estate Counselor
Slones Real Estate is a boutique real estate brokerage with a unique marketing pedigree. We currently operate primarily in Northern Virginia, although we are also licensed in Washington, D.C. and Maryland.
At Slones, we operate in a way that is not very common in the real estate industry. We believe in working collaboratively. We believe in growing together. We believe in the power of a unified brand and market presence. Being an independent contractor doesn’t mean you have to be alone. You can be a part of a connected group of exceptional professionals who, even though they can be successful in any industry they choose, their passion has brought them to real estate.
Another unique quality we possess is our marketing pedigree. While anybody can find and use the latest marketing tools and methods, few, if any, have the vast marketing experience we possess. Stated differently, there are few, if any, traditional real estate firms that have at their disposal, like we do, the marketing know-how and experience of some of the largest corporations in America.
Slones Real Estate is not for everyone. Even well-qualified real estate professionals may not be a good fit for the way we operate. Joining our company is a process that takes weeks, even months. If you are intrigued and meet the requirements below, please reach out.
Are we a good fit?
- You are driven by client satisfaction & personal growth, not money.
- You consider yourself a counselor, not a sales person.
- You are committed to client representation.
- You appreciate interacting with people of varied backgrounds.
- You have a natural desire to help, both our clients and your colleagues.
- You love learning and growing as a person.
- Bachelor’s degree required, M.A., M.B.A. or J.D. preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail.
- Interest in law & legal concepts.
- Interest in construction/building science.
- Absolute commitment to a client’s best interest.
- High degree of intellectual curiosity.
- Training, coaching, & apprenticeship opportunities.
- 100% company managed & paid marketing.
- Business planning and retirement planning.
- Real estate investment coaching.
- Corporate-like, yet relaxed atmosphere.
- Unparalleled camaraderie.